A pre-recorded webinar:
Engagement is Overrated:
Uncovering Real People-Focused Business Drivers
Ask what employee driven initiatives add to the bottom line?” And undoubtedly you’re likely to hear such terms as empowerment, satisfaction, best place to work AND commitment. Now the next “big thing,” here already, is ENGAGEMENT. And there is a vendor talking about SUSTAINABLE ENGAGEMENT.
Measuring engagement has been thought of as the savior of the employee survey process. Unfortunately, engagement is not a Business Outcome—and there is no evidence that it even drives business outcomes. As a result, just measuring engagement alone won’t convince skeptical leaders that employee attitudes are important to business performance.
Join Scott Mondore, Ph.D. on Tuesday, November 18th from 3 to 4 pm Eastern Time for his session on Engagement is Overrated: Uncovering the Real People-Focused Business Drivers In Any Organization. Among his key points are:
• Research on what engagement is (and isn’t)
• Link employee attitudes directly to business outcomes (e.g., sales, productivity)
• Prioritize interventions that have the greatest impact on business outcomes
• Focus front-line managers on the areas that will improve performance
• Apply survey best-practices to your employee survey
• Show the business impact of improving key business drivers from your survey
About The Presenter
Scott Mondore, an advisor to IRI Consultants, is also the managing partner of Strategic Management Decisions (SMD)—an HR technology with the only patented survey/assessment tools that link data to business outcomes with customized action planning tools. He is the co-author of “Investing in What Matters: Linking Employees to Business Outcomes” (SHRM, 2009) and “Business-Focused HR: 11 Processes to Drive Results” (SHRM, 2011). Recently he won the Walker Award for ‘best advances in state-of-the-are HR practice and thinking’ from HRPS for his article “Maximizing the Impact of HR Analytics to Drive Business Outcomes.”