How To Add Marketing Consulting to your Management Consulting Practice
A prerecorded webinar for you to enjoy at your leisure
$29 for IMC USA Members, $79 for non-Members
This course contributes to the requirements for CMC certification with the Core Competency focus area Consulting skills and tools, Early Level
This course will show management consultants how they can add marketing consulting to their current practice. As a result:
- Increase the sales and profits of their clients – without spending more money on traditional advertising.
- Expand their practice skill-set
- Expand their client penetration
- Increase their practice income.
- Become aware of the tremendous need clients have for top-line/marketing help. Especially in this challenging economic time.
- Understand how to approach marketing in a more non-traditional way: teach the client how to find new revenue/profit opportunities already in the business so the client does not have to spend more money on traditional marketing strategies
- Learn about four "core” marketing steps every business can take to increase sales and profits without spending more money
- How to help clients create their own economy
- Learn about a marketing consulting certification they can add to their practice expertise.
- How to help clients develop an integrated or blended off-line/on-line comprehensive marketing system
Richard Johnson, founder and CEO of 21st Century Marketing
Systems, Inc. is the creator and developer of the company's 7 STEPS TO A LOT
MORE SALES course. Since 1990 Richard has been implementing the 7 STEPS TO A LOT
MORE SALES system with businesses in all industries - retail, wholesale,
manufacturing, service and professional practices. Since 1994, he has trained
and certified over 200 consultants to provide the 7 STEPS TO A LOT MORE SALES
system to businesses in their areas.
Richard is a regularly invited speaker at Chamber of Commerce functions
and Manufacturing Extension Partnership conferences. His book,
"Twenty-Five Ways to increase sales without spending an extra dime on
advertising" was published in 1999 by CRISP business publications. With
his extensive background in both implementing and teaching the system to
thousands of small business owners and his Masters in Business degree, Richard
is uniquely qualified to lead 21st Century Marketing Systems, Inc. towards
reaching its mission.
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The system is exclusively licensed by centers of the U.S. Department of
Commerce’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership network throughout the United
DELL AND IBM
In 2006 Dell Computers began to sell the popular Dell Learning System
with the 7 STEPS TO A LOT MORE SALES training course included. In 2007, IBM
showcased a Corporate Learning System at trade shows across the USA (including
LinuxWorld in San Francisco and BrainShare in Salt Lake City) which now
features the 7 STEPS TO A LOT MORE SALES training course!
Since 1995, The International Guild of Professional Consultants
headquartered in Orlando, Florida has endorsed and used the system to train
over 2000 members in marketing and sales consulting skills.