Academy: Social Media Victories
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
From 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm EDT
IMC USA Academy Webinar
Online registration is closed.
Social Media Victories
Real Businesses, Real Campaigns, Real Results
By Patrick Schwerdtfeger
This course contributes to the requirements for CMC certification with the
Core Competency focus area of Business Acumen, Early level
$29 for IMC USA Members, $79 for non-Members
This powerful one-of-a-kind program analyzes specific tactics used by actual companies in real life situations. Patrick presents successful case studies where organizations have leveraged Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube to increase revenue and brand awareness. No other session will deliver more exciting ideas and proven marketing strategies than Social Media Victories.
- Introduction – The Social Media Revolution
- Twitter – Participate in the Conversation
- LinkedIn – Communicate with Precision
- Facebook – Engage Your Community
- YouTube – Leverage Rich Media
- Conclusion – Harness the Opportunity
The vast majority of business professionals spending time on Facebook and Twitter are just wasting time. For the most part, they’re using unfocused and ineffective tactics that do nothing to attract new clients. Meanwhile, a few are using simple but powerful strategies to explode their businesses overnight.
Patrick is passionate about finding the unfair tricks – those juicy secrets – that transform Social Media from a relentless time suck to a reliable business builder. The strategies you’ll learn in this powerful session helped him build a cult-like following for his 2nd book and they can help you build your business too.
- Learn essential ingredient to "getting found” on today’s social internet
- See how companies are leveraging Twitter to find new customers
- Triple click-thru rate by including the right link formats in your tweets
- Learn secrets to sending LinkedIn emails to people outside your network
- Repurpose your articles and blog posts to attract clients in LinkedIn Groups
- Learn critical differences between Facebook Profiles, Groups and Pages
- Craft a title for your Facebook Page that is optimized for Google searches
- Discover unfair tricks to get your YouTube videos off to a running start
- Use YouTube videos to rank higher on Google for competitive keywords
America’s Most Inspiring Social Media Speaker Patrick Schwerdtfeger is the author of "Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed” (2011, Wiley & Sons, Inc.) and is a regular speaker for Bloomberg TV. He has spoken about Modern Entrepreneurship, Online Branding and the Social Media Revolution at conferences and business events around the world.
Patrick has also authored "Webify Your Business – Internet Marketing Secrets for the Self-Employed” (2009) as well as "Make Yourself Useful – Marketing in the 21st Century” (2008) and has been featured by the Associated Press, National Public Radio’s Here & Now program and Authors Unscripted among others.
Patrick is a passionate and dynamic speaker who focuses on delivering valuable content and highly practical strategies people can implement immediately and see actual results.
His programs consistently get strong reviews and leave attendees burning to put their new strategies to work. Patrick was born in Vancouver, Canada, and received his Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and Finance) from Carleton University in Ottawa (1993). He never knew he was an American citizen until he was 27 years old and moved to Los Angeles just six days after receiving his first American passport. Patrick now lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
« Go to Upcoming Event List